Assistant Management Accountant
We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a full time, permanent role. Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience as an Assistant Management Accountant in a retail business.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS AN ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
You’ll need to be highly numerate, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across all functions within the business. You must thrive in a fast paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail. This role would suit someone currently studying professional accountancy qualifications, which Mint Velvet are delighted to support.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepare monthly accounts for approval
- Ensure all Bank accounts are correctly reconciled
- Responsibility for general accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of Gift cards
- Maintain an accurate list of company assets and depreciation
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Develop and maintain financial analysis and reporting as required
- Reconcile all relevant Payroll balance sheets
- Completion of prior year P&L’s
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, company pension, discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND PASSION FOR THIS ROLE
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.