Assistant Window Display Stylist
We’re looking for a permanent, full time Assistant Window Display Stylist to join our passionate and creative Visual team. This role is predominately field based and will require travelling to stores. Ideally you will have at least a year’s previous experience as a Window Display Stylist or Visual Assistant in a similar retail company and be able to demonstrate your creativity.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Assistant Window Display Stylist
You’ll need to have creative flair, passion and commercial awareness as well as a clear understanding of the Mint Velvet customer and brand handwriting. You’ll have the ability to work in a small team, but also be self-motivated to work independently when required and have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills. You’ll have a keen eye for design, colour and style and have the technical skills and knowledge required to deliver creative windows and displays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation, installation and dressing of store windows, including positioning of props, merchandise selection, dressing mannequins and styling / lighting
- Visit stores to ensure display areas reflect company visual standards
- Work closely with Area Managers, Store Managers and their Teams to achieve high visual standards in display
- Making and embellishment of new props, along with maintenance of existing props
- Responsibility for prop storing, sorting and packing, including co-ordinating delivery between stores and DC
- Preparations for new store openings and assisting with store set ups
- Display guidance and window training
- Preparation and assisting with Press Days and Brand Events
- Administration tasks relating to the department
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.