Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant
The job role responsibilities will include:
- Allocating stock
- Replenishment - review style performance and adapts replen parameters
- Branch merchandising - potentialising stock package at store level
- new store openings - putting together stock package for new stores
- Ad hoc Merchandising support(Sales analysis, Ecommerce data, etc.)
- Strong numeracy and maths skills
- Intermediate excel skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Well motivated and good communication skills
- Competition Salary
- Significant staff discount
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter, explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet, to firstname.lastname@example.orgBACK TO CAREERS PAGE BACK TO HOME PAGE
CAREERS AT MINT VELVET
The Mint Velvet story began in 2009 with three women who, inspired by a desire for something new, wanted to create a collection which had a luxe everyday feel to it, without the matching price tag. All working mothers with modern lifestyles, they wanted to create a collection which enabled them to look effortlessly stylish, even on the busiest of days. The relaxed glamour concept was born. Mint Velvet is a multi channel retailer serving our customers through the web, boutiques and concessions in leading department stores. We have an obsession in providing a fantastic shopping experience for our customers and as a result we are always looking out for the best talent in retail. If you would like to work for our vibrant and fast-growing business, then take a look at the positions below. We offer competitive salaries, significant staff discount and a generous bonus scheme.
We are sorry but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff direct and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.