Branch Trading Admin Assistant
As Branch Trading Admin Assistant, your primary responsibility is to support the Branch Trading Manager to ensure the stock levels in all our ‘Bricks’ stores & Host websites are always optimised to drive sales & margins. You will do this by carrying out regular analysis on store performance. You will act as a key Head Office point of contact for the retail store teams, able to respond effectively to their requests for support/advice in a timely fashion, as well as providing specialist support to our Outlet stores as required. You are also responsible for allocating stock to VERY & will support in sending data & imagery to some of our other smaller host websites.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A BRANCH TRADING ADMIN ASSISTANT…
You will have strong numeracy and math skills and will be confident working with numbers and data; demonstrating excellent attention to detail. You will have experience using MS excel, ideally to an intermediate level.
You can communicate effectively with people at all levels, from Directors to peers, communicating your ideas and suggestions clearly, positively and convincingly. You will be brilliantly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Allocating to the VERY website on a daily basis to ensure customer orders are fulfilled within SLA
- Under the guidance of the Branch Trading Manager, allocating bestselling replenishment to the most profitable ecommerce & ‘bricks’ locations
- Working closely with retail teams & host web partners, responding to their queries and passing key feedback onto the relevant teams
- Demonstrating awareness of Brand Trading Activity and the impact it will have on store stock levels, working with the team to build stock levels to the required levels
- Running weekly branch reporting including the Capacity Monitor, Terminal stock tracker ensuring all information is accurate.
- Performing ad hoc & varied store based analysis
- Running and distributing weekly & monthly best sellers for company, ecommerce & stores
- Sending data & imagery to our smaller host websites & maintaining accurate records and raising any issues which impede the sending of data in a timely manner
- Completing a weekly ISNOS for selected host websites
- Demonstrating awareness of brand intake volumes & the detail of intake once it is booked into our DC
- Liaising with the DC on ad hoc queries
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Branch Trading Admin Assistant” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.