As Business Analyst at Mint Velvet you will be responsible for providing seamless support to our technical projects. You will collaborate with project sponsors and stakeholders across the business, understanding and analysing their requirements whilst providing expert advice and guidance. You will need to build a strong working relationship with all external 3rd parties engaged within a project, ensuring their work is completed to the highest standards and raising any issues with the Head of Business Systems (HoBS).
You will need to demonstrate a strong competency in core Business Analysis practices, such as requirements gathering, process mapping, documenting and testing, and be able to implement these with impact in a fast-paced retail setting. You will also use your solid understanding of Project Management practices, such as planning and scheduling, resource management, and business case building, to support the HoBS in these areas.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A BUSINESS ANALYST…
You must have previous experience as a Business Analyst in a Retail environment. You will have a passion for digital and demonstrate knowledge of the wider womenswear online market.
You are logical in your approach and demonstrate high levels of accuracy, consistency and rigour whether working independently or as part of a team. You are highly commercial and customer minded and continually thinking whether content & functionality makes sense for the customer. You have a real can-do attitude and the resilience to constantly learn, adapt and work through challenges within a fast paced environment
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand behaviours: ‘Judgement’, ‘Communication’, ‘Curiosity’, ‘Courage’, ‘Passion’, ‘Selflessness’, ‘Collective Goal’,
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Work closely with the HoBS on internal & external projects
- Facilitate/attend meetings for members of a project team taking minutes when required
- Support project teams during the analysis, planning, testing and implementation phases
- Create and perform test scripts, ensuring projects deliver on their objectives and do not cause any unintended side effects to the business
- Document business processes, both technical and off-system, with the use of tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Creating technical and user guides for deployed solutions to facilitate the handing over of a project into standard operations
- Conducting site audits to check functionality across the website & app
- Managing and updating online content
- Acting as a liaison between the business and the IT & Digital departments and technical third parties
- Supporting the HoBS with the creation of monthly Business System reports for the company’s board
- Carry out system reconciliations across different systems
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Business Analyst” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.