Buyers Admin Assistant
We’re looking for a permanent, full time Buyers Administrative Assistant (BAA) to support the growth of our dynamic and passionate Buying team, at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Ideally you will have a relevant Buying or Fashion degree and previous retail experience, either from a Head Office or shop floor environment. This is a fast paced and varied role with great potential for progression.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Buyers Admin Assistant
You’ll need to have creative flair, passion and commercial awareness as well as a clear understanding of the Mint Velvet customer and brand handwriting. You’ll have the ability to work in a small close-knit team and have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills. And by no means least, you’ll need to be an inspirational, helpful and informed role model and know, wear and live the Mint Velvet style.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing crucial administrative support to the Buying team.
- Sample management.
- Managing and organising in house shoots for the Internet.
- Bulk fabric/trim approvals.
- Assisting with fit sessions.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships within the buying team, merchandisers and suppliers.
- Having a clear understanding of the MV customer and brand handwriting, as well as demonstrating knowledge of what our competitive set are doing on the high street.
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.