We are looking for a bright and driven individual to join our dynamic Marketing team as Campaign Manager. Working as part of the wider Marketing team this role is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day activity within the team is delivered to schedule, budget and clear objectives. This project and workflow management-focused role is crucial to the smooth running of the team and is a key touch point for all team members, bringing together creative and commercial outputs, and streamlining communication. The Campaign Manager will set up and maintain the marketing calendar and critical paths for delivering all marketing activities, liaise with relevant team members and stakeholders, identify resources required, pull together campaign overviews to communicate the main objectives and represent the team to the wider business. As a key support to the Marketing Director and Head of Creative Marketing this role will ensure that campaigns are effectively debriefed, capturing relevant customer and stakeholder feedback and reporting on successes and lessons learnt.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as Campaign Manager
You will need to have a proven track record in working in a similar environment and role, coordinating across a number of disciplines and being responsible for managing schedules and managing priorities. This role is pivotal to the team, so you will also need to be able to demonstrate outstanding communication, influential and interpersonal skills. We are a busy team, so this role will be based full time at our High Wycombe Head Office and will require someone who is comfortable working under pressure and dealing with last minute change effectively.
THE ROLE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pull together the monthly overview pack, detailing departmental plans to be delivered including email activity, on site changes, events etc. to be shared with the Directors and wider team
- Coordinate relevant team members to ensure they have contributed to each campaign and that the output is being thought about across all channels
- Set up critical paths to support all activity with clear ownership, ensuring relevant team members have been part of the process
- Create and complete briefs for all activity alongside relevant team members and handover
- Plan the workflow for all design deliverables
- Follow through all schedules and overviews to ensure everything is delivered on time and against objectives set
- Review all outputs before they are handed over for sign off
- Coordinate end of campaign analysis and reporting to feedback
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.