Our Candles & Diffusers
Make your house a home with our signature scented candles & diffusers – all made in England. With three exclusive fragrances to choose from, we have one to suit every mood and atmosphere.
& Directions for use
Follow our handy care guide below to keep your candles looking and working their best for longer.
- 1. Burn your candles for 2-4 hours – this will allow the wax to melt evenly, and preserve the wick in the centre of the votive.
- 2. Trimming the wick to 1cm can help you prevent sooting and smoking – aim to keep it as centred in the vessel as possible.
- 3. Keep the wax pool clear of debris and dust to avoid flaring and preserve its scent purity - when not in use, store it in its box in a cool dry place.
- 4. For safety reasons, always burn candles on a flat, heat-protected surface, away from draughts and flammable materials – stop using yours as soon as the wax level drops below 2cm from the base.
Our low-maintenance diffusers will imbue your space with fragrance every single day – here's how to use them.
- 1. Unscrew the cap to remove the safety stopper, then place the cap back on the bottle – now your diffuser is ready to use.
- 2. Place the reed sticks provided inside the bottle, then flip them around so the 'wet' side is facing upwards – you'll notice the fragrance will start permeating the air around you, the effects will last a minimum of 24-36 hours.
- 3. We suggest flipping the reeds every couple of weeks to revitalise the scent in your room of choice.
Pro tip - The more reeds you use, the more aroma will evaporate from them. If you'd like a subtler scent or want to use your diffuser in a small room (like a bathroom), you can use fewer reeds to tone it down.