We are looking for a Content Editor to join our dynamic marketing team. The sole purpose of this role is to devise, coordinate and produce all the creative content for the season, including but not limited to emails, catalogue, magazine articles, app pushes and in store materials, as well as ad hoc copy writing and content creation. You will need to be a highly organised creative thinker who can devise narratives for the seasonal content, have a strong eye, excellent copy writing skills, and have your finger on the pulse.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as Content Editor
We work in a fast environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, manage more than one project at a time and be confident at managing their own time and deadlines. It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 solid years of work experience in a similar role within a medium to large sized fashion or beauty business, and the ideal candidate will have experience working at a national magazine or newspaper in a similar content planning role, or have a commercially successful blog. You must be comfortable working with both words and imagery and have a "think outside of the box" attitude. All applicants are required to send a CV and cover note in order to be considered. Please also send over relevant samples of your copy writing / editing.
THE ROLE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Set the narrative for the season to feed into the photoshoot direction
- Translate commercial direction with trend direction into messaging for the season
- Devise all content for the season to cascade across marketing channels
- Plan, coordinate and deliver all the online magazine content
- Write or edit all the creative copy for online and offline marketing activity - including emails, homepages, printed magazines, catalogues, and online magazine
- Manage the relationship, from a content perspective, with our charities
- Guide other copy writing roles within the team (Social, PR and Web)
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.