Corporate Technology Support Lead
In this invaluable support role, you will plan a central role in maintaining our core business systems and IT resources, supporting Mint Velvet’s corporate infrastructure, applications, and users. Many of these services are delivered in partnership with external suppliers, so supplier management and relationship building are a key part of this role. Areas of activity include the installation and configuration of computer systems for current and new users, diagnosing hardware and software faults, solving technical and application issues either over the phone or in person, and working closely with the Technology Leadership Team and our external IT partners to maintain high levels of security standards and compliance in all areas of the business.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A CORPORATE TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT LEAD…
You will have expert knowledge of design, deployment and management of a virtual desktop and application platforms; this could include Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Azure Virtual Desktop.
You have working knowledge of persistent and non-persistent Virtual Machine model and proven experience using hardware virtualization technologies, preferably VMware. You have advanced knowledge of registry, permissions, and drivers and software required. You also have extensive understanding of Windows operating systems patching.
You are detail oriented, highly focused, and flexible in your approach - able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving context. You take a collaborative approach – focusing on strong relationship-management and excellent communication – knowing that we achieve more as a team than as a group of talented individuals.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensuring Mint Velvet employees have the right tools and equipment to carry out their jobs effectively and efficiently ensuring all new functionality meets security and compliance standards.
- Procuring new hardware and software and ensuring costs are controlled and equipment is available when needed.
- Ensuring all licence agreements are in order and renewals of any are recorded and renewed on time.
- Ensuring all Hardware and Software audit documentation and asset database is kept up to date.
- Acting as the primary face-to-face contact for all corporate hardware and software issues.
- Working in collaboration with our partners to resolve more complex or generalised issues, helping to resolve ongoing support issues in a brand-aligned way within agreed SLA’s.
- Managing contracts, ensuring that the staff have the correct hardware and configuration for their role.
- Keeping abreast of technology developments and always looking for opportunities to use these within Mint Velvet to support business growth and/or efficiency.
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Technology Support Lead” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.