Creative Brand Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven individual to join our dynamic marketing team as a Creative Brand Manager. As a brand with a distinct handwriting, we’re looking for someone who can understand and interpret the subtleties of the brand, provide ideas for innovation, and ensure consistency across all of our communication touch points.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Creative Brand Manager
You will need to be a passionate and creative individual with a keen eye for detail, exceptional organisational, communicational and project management skills. The successful candidate must have proven experience in a design or creative position and demonstrate an accurate interpretation of Mint Velvet’s handwriting. On a day-to-day basis the Creative Brand Manager reports into our Marketing Director and CEO, however the successful candidate will need to be able to forge good relationships with the Buying, Design and Retail teams as well as work closely with external Art Directors, and creative agencies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of the brand Ingredients – pulling together a set of rules that identify the brand through pictures, words, and tone, to be used as a guide for all Marketing activity and communication touch points
- Management of the brand personality through continuous critique of all communication pieces, market awareness and innovator referencing
- Coordination of the relationship with the store design agency, managing through any new store openings, refits and new templates, and advising on opportunities to improve the store brand experience through design
- Starting point for all non-campaign based photography, working with the Marketing team to set the tone and direction for individual shoots, producing mood boards and briefs to illustrate the direction
- Shoot schedule management to ensure that the volume and quality is delivered
- Moodboard and referencing for all marketing communication activity
- Coordination of the production and prop management for all non-campaign shoots
- Ongoing liaison point for consultant Art Directors, creating briefs for projects, setting timescales and owning critical paths for delivery
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email. Closing date for this role is the 31st March.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.