In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for directing the creative outputs for the Brand under the guidance of the Creative Director, ensuring the Brand handwriting is always consistent. You will art direct our ‘MV collective’ content and be instrumental in the growth of our social channels through the generation of innovative content, being responsible for the Instagram feed look and feel. You will act as a strong support to the Creative Director, providing leadership to the team in overseeing the design process day to day, and supporting on art directing ecom shoots and non-campaign photography as required.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS CREATIVE MANAGER
You will have creative flair, and an eye for and understanding of great style. You will be digital savvy and demonstrate extensive knowledge on social media, in particular Instagram.
You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst delivering projects to an agreed schedule. You work well under pressure- able to anticipate challenges, responding and adapting effectively.
You will have previous experience in a similar role. Also, you’re a capable line manager, with the ability to motivate & develop your team to drive results. You demonstrate excellent communication skills, can communication effectively with people at all levels- and are able to influence effectively.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include
- Art direction and photography support of non-campaign photography, MV Collective/talent shoots, video content & ecom shoots where required
- Overseeing all behind-the-scenes, social and stills imagery on campaign shoots
- Supporting the Creative Director in pulling together shoot references and creating moodboards
- Overseeing the BAU Design process on a day to day basis, ensuring all visuals are true to the MV brand handwriting
- Designing the social media feed, working with the designers and social team to meet objectives
- VM support, including creating window design ideas
- Designing product pods for website
- Cool hunter – looking for new influencers, talent & partnerships to roll out
- Continually keeping an eye on the latest creative marketing trends, bringing new and relevant ideas to the team
- Always being aware of what our competition are doing and bringing relevant competitor insight back to the team
YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with “Creative Manager” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.