Customer Care Advisor
We are looking for a permanent and full time Customer Care Advisor to join our passionate Customer Care Team of nine at our Head Office in High Wycombe. We are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 17:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays, so the successful candidate needs to be flexible and reliable
We’d love to meet a positive, friendly and hardworking individual with a genuine passion for customer care and who can work in a fast paced environment. The candidate must be highly customer focused and have proven experience dealing with customers in either an office or store environment This role is full-time and permanent and includes occasional late night and Saturday cover
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional customer care at all times.
- Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every single customer to meet their needs.
- Responding to customer queries within our agreed response time.
- Handling customer queries across different platforms, including live chat, phone calls, email and social media.
- Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries.
- Liaising with the warehouse team and couriers to resolve any order issues.
- Working closely with stores and other head office departments.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Customer Care Advisor, you must have:
- Experience working in a customer care role.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Confident telephone manner.
- An understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business.
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.