Customer Care Advisor
Mint Velvet is about style you can just slip-on to look effortlessly chic – even on the busiest days. We take the trends, then relax them for the woman who wants her nod to fashion to still look and feel carefree. There is thought in the tiniest details and boutique touches to our service, making Mint Velvet a luxurious yet affordable treat
Due to Team expansion, we are looking for a permanent and full time Customer Care Advisor to join our passionate Customer Care Team of nine at our Head Office in High Wycombe. We are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 17:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays, so the successful candidate needs to be flexible and reliable.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Customer Care Advisor…
We’d love to meet a positive, friendly and hardworking individual with a genuine passion for customer care and who can work in a fast paced environment. The candidate must be highly customer focused and have proven experience dealing with customers in either an office or store environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional customer care at all times
- Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every single customer to meet their needs
- Responding to customer queries within our agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms, including live chat, phone calls, email and social media
- Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries
- Liaising with the warehouse team and couriers to resolve any order issues
- Working closely with stores and other head office departments
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Customer Care Advisor you must have:
- • Experience working in a customer care role
- Excellent computer skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- The ability to work as part of a Team
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- An understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please email your CV and covering letter, with ‘Customer Care Advisor’ in the subject line, to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.