Customer Care Advisor
We’re looking for two positive, friendly and hardworking individuals to join our passionate Customer Care Team at our Head Office in High Wycombe. In this fast-paced role, you will communicate with our customers via telephone, email and live chat and will provide a unique and personal service to each customer.
We are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 5:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays, so the successful candidate needs to be flexible and reliable. Please note, temporarily due to COVID-19, our current working hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday- Saturday only.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
You must have proven experience working in an office based Customer Care role and a genuine passion for customer service.
You must be confident working in a fast-paced environment. You will have a confident and comfortable telephone manner and demonstrate excellent communication skills- written & verbal. You will also have strong computer skills.
You will embody the Mint Velvet values; demonstrating curiosity, courage, passion and selflessness. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst retaining a high attention to detail.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more, we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Delivering exceptional customer care at all times
- Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every customer to meet their needs
- Responding to customer queries within our agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms, including live chat, phone calls, email and social media
- Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries
- Liaising with the warehouse team and couriers to resolve any order issues
- Working closely with stores and other head office departments
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.