Customer Care Manager
We are looking for a permanent and full time Customer Care Manager to join our Customer Care team at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. The working hours will include some weekend and bank holiday cover. As Customer Care Manager, you will lead, inspire and coach a team of six to consistently support the brand customer care strategy by providing an exceptional customer response operation driven via the web and stores, ensuring the brand surpasses customer expectations at all times.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Customer Care Manager
Customer care will need to be your ultimate passion and you’ll appreciate that no two customers are the same. You’ll promote a natural approach to customer care, ensuring every customer has a positive and bespoke experience. You will have experience of managing a team in a customer facing role, whether it is in an office environment or on the shop floor and you will act as an inspiring role model to your team, offering coaching and support. You will understand the importance of excellent communication and have the ability to build trusting relationships quickly both internally and externally. Most importantly, you will need to be able to apply the Mint Velvet brand culture in everything you do, be an inspirational, helpful and informed role model and know, wear and live the Mint Velvet style.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To respond, act with care and resolve all customer queries, feedback and complaints across the UK and internationally
- Ensure all responses from the Customer Care Team are individual and personal to each customer, and that as the Team and business grows, that the MV ethos and values are retained and delivered
- Prepare and present weekly departmental performance to Retail Operations Manager showing call volumes, customer feedback and sales
- Work closely with our couriers to ensure that a seamless and customer focused delivery strategy is given as all times, investigating any issues and thinking of new and innovative ways to develop this strategy for the future
- Collate and summarise customer feedback monthly for review and formulate suggestions and actions for improvements
- Escalate any relevant feedback or urgent issues to the appropriate department
- Arrange regular product run through sessions with the Buying team and store visits for the Team, to ensure that product knowledge is up to date
- Demonstrate outstanding knowledge of what our competitive set are doing on the high street and online, conducting regular visits to assess their customer care services and activities, highlighting any ideas for MV
- Analyse and understand customer feedback and use it to shape future Customer Care strategy
- Work closely with the DC to ensure customer orders and refunds are fulfilled and feedback on any issues preventing this. Record any issues with missing or damaged items for review
- Ensure all areas of the department operate under the Data Protection Act
- Protect brand profit, working with all fraud detection and solution systems
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary dependant on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email. Closing date for this role is the 24th March 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.