Deputy Customer Care Manager
- Fixed Term Maternity Cover
We are looking for a Deputy Customer Care Manager to join our friendly and dedicated Customer Care team. This role will support in the day- to-day running of the department and lead by example to promote and foster a customer focused environment. We are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 5:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays, so the successful candidate needs to be flexible and reliable. Please note, temporarily due to COVID-19, our current working hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday- Saturday only.
This is a fixed term maternity cover contract, which is expected to last around 12 months starting July 2021.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS DEPUTY CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER…
You will have proven experience working in a similar role as part of a fast-paced Customer Care team. You will demonstrate excellent people management skills and will be an inspirational, helpful and informed role model. You will have a ‘customer first’ mind-set and a genuine passion for customer service.
You will be skilled in handling customer queries on multiple platforms including live chat, email, social media and phone. Demonstrating an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care and applying the Mint Velvet brand culture to everything you do.
You’ll be a great communicator, who takes a collaborative approach- focusing on building strong relationships. You will be resilient, adaptable and will be able to think on your feet, whilst remaining calm under pressure. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time and has a high level of attention to detail.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more then we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Supporting the Customer Care Manager with the day to day operation and running of the department
- Effectively and independently handling customer escalations or complaints
- Ensure all areas of the department operate under GDPR
- Leading by example to promote a hard-working, customer focused environment and motivating the team
- Ensuring the team are providing the best level of customer care possible and building positive relationships with customers in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Identifying training requirements within the team and supporting with recruitment and training of new starters
- Working closely with other departments and having an active role in projects with the aim of always improving the customer experience in line with the Customer Care vision
- Promoting the voice of the customer - providing customer feedback to other departments
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Deputy Customer Care Manager - Fixed Term Maternity Cover” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.