We’re looking for a permanent and full time Digital Analyst to join the dynamic Ecommerce team at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
As a member of the Mint Velvet Digital Team, you will perform detailed analyses of customer behaviours on our ecommerce site to drive optimizations and innovation. You will work closely with Digital Trading, Marketing and off line teams to understand customer needs and translate business needs into an actionable agenda.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Digital Analyst…
You’ll need to have data analysis and modelling experience with a strong interest in data. You must be comfortable working independently and managing various projects at once. You will need to be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills. You must be a strong communicator with the ability to translate complex data to a wide range of audiences. You’ll ideally have experience with Google Analytics, Datitude and Tableau.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to enhance the customer journey online driven by solid data based findings and taking account external best practice that are aligned with the company’s overall strategy.
- Drive insights into customer behaviour both online and offline to identify opportunities to optimize performance across all channels.
- Execute and monitor A/B and Multivariate testing, analyse results and ultimately provide insightful data-driven recommendations back to the business.
- Develop visualisation Dashboards and reports with the aim of tracking and Identifying trends and key drivers focusing on sub-sets of data.
- Work with Trading team to develop insightful reporting on weekly performance of tests, tracking and findings related to overall site optimisation with a focus on conversion rate optimisation.
- Support Trade and Marketing with effective customer segmentation and profiling across multiple channels and platforms.
- Work with various stakeholders to understand and support the implementation of tagging requirements, its measurement and reporting.
- Input into the strategic Digital roadmap.
- Instil an insight and data driven culture amongst the team.
- Support and drive a learning culture towards self-service of analytics reporting.
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a discretionary annual bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, private medical healthcare, interest free season ticket loan, generous staff discount and clothing allowance.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Analyst” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.