Digital Trading Coordinator
We are looking for Digital Trading Coordinator to join our dynamic and passionate Ecommerce team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a permanent and full time position. The role operates as a key link between many areas of the wider business including merchandising, digital production and UX, content and marketing and acts as an ambassador to try to ensure that digital is at the forefront of all decisions made. Ideally you will be working at Digital Assistant / Assistant Merchandising level.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create reports for weekly trade meeting (including daily trade overview, weekly digital dashboard, category and product reports).
- Working with Trading Manager to run seasonal IAQ packs for the merchandising teams outlining desired quantities of stock by department for all digital channels.
- Manage the weekly forecasting and trade overview to the DC and customer services to keep them up to date on projected volumes and upcoming trade actions.
- Monitors SLAs of orders ensuring we are keeping our customer promise.
- Manages the promotional calendar across all digital channels, ensuring it is up to date for forward planning and reporting to the wider team.
- Search optimisation on site ensuring synonyms are updated.
- Working closely with the Digital Analyst on testing and understanding optimised trading functions on site including weighting rules, recommended products algorithm, category engagement and exit rates and takes actions on these results accordingly.
- Builds a strong rapport with the external hosts and oversees the TA on ensuring site standards are met and the best possible representation of the brand is present on the sites.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Digital Trading Coordinator
You must have strong experience in retail and a good understanding of ecommerce. You will have a can do attitude with high standards of accuracy and strong attention to detail. You will be analytically minded and comfortable at looking at data and drawing conclusions easily. You will be confident using complex formulas and data presentation techniques on excel.
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.