Digital Growth Manager
In this exciting and influential role, you will have ultimate responsibly for driving traffic to the site via a comprehensive marketing plan executed across digital and direct marketing channels. You will execute the businesses’ growth strategy by utilising data, customer insights (including CRM) and monitoring performance, reacting to and adjusting activity to drive the best possible performance across all channels. As a key player in driving our Digital and Marketing strategies forward you will engage customers with key messages through multiple channels to meet customer acquisition/retention, brand awareness and commercial targets and all activities will be reported on and measured against strict channel KPIs.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER…
You have proven experience across a broad range of digital marketing channels (including direct mail), gained in a fast-paced customer-focused environment. You have experience using CRM systems and are confident using reporting suites and analysing large data. You will be highly numerical and able to ‘translate’ your technical understanding into practical and relevant messages that give clarity and gain buy-in.
You are a capable people manager and are able to inspire and lead you team effectively. You are strategic and highly organised, able to manage multiple priorities and ensure focuses are clear in a fast-moving context. You are commercially aware and experienced in cost management. You demonstrate excellent communication skills and take a collaborative approach in your work.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Supporting your Director to devise the growth strategy for the year
- Forecasting traffic, revenue and acquisition targets
- Delivery of the digital strategy across all channels including direct mail
- Responsible for our marketing plans across all channels including timings, audiences and customer journey
- Reporting on channel performance weekly, monthly and quarterly – revising forecasts in-line with performance
- Owning the flow of all data and database health - including CRM activity
- Managing the digital workflow from design to development
- Using your knowledge and expertise to contribute in the wider Digital and Marketing team to the continual improvement of our user experience
- Demonstrating strong people management and your ability to lead a high-performing and efficient team - leading with the right balance of support and challenge in order to ensure your team delivers great results
- Focusing on driving high performance, through setting SMART objectives and supporting ongoing training and development, including 1:1 coaching on the job and encouraging an ongoing transfer of knowledge & skills
- Conducting regular performance reviews, sharing constructive feedback, celebrating successes and managing any performance issues promptly
- Creating an effective, collaborative and can-do culture where teamwork and adaptability thrive
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues across the wider business to deliver department and brand objectives
- Taking responsibility for continually improving your own performance – setting and achieving stretching objectives
- Being proactive in driving your own personal development - seeking/receiving feedback on your development for your career progression, driving regular development conversations with your manager and utilising training, development and support resources available
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with “Digital Growth Manager” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.