Digital Trading Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Digital Trading Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Ecommerce team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
The Digital Trading Admin Assistant plays a vital role in providing integral administration support to the Digital team and wider business. Working closely with numerous departments including buying and merchandising, marketing and content, this role acts as a product ambassador for online, understanding what’s working, what isn’t, and ensuring products are showcased on the site in the optimised areas, order and to the intent they were originally purchased.
This is an entry level role, suitable for someone looking to start their career in an ecommerce retail environment, and is a permanent, full time position.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A DIGITAL TRADING ADMIN ASSISTANT
You’ll need to have strong numeracy skills, a high level of attention to detail and be comfortable working with data. You will be able to adaptable with the ever changing demands of the ecommerce world, have good problem solving skills, and intermediate excel knowledge. You will be passionate about pursuing a career in Ecommerce, as well as having a love for fashion and an understanding of Ecommerce trading metrics.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
You will work on a variety of projects including:
- Perform weekly and monthly reporting for our own and host websites, including reporting on sales, delivery, search, and product, using all key ecommerce metrics (e.g. conversion, AOV)
- Work with the Ecommerce Merchandiser to produce regular lessons learnt reports and feedback opportunities to product teams
- Have a good relationship with host web teams to ensure product is live on host sites within agreed KPI’s
- Complete checks across our own and host websites, highlighting missing product or errors
- Sharing markdown product information with host websites to ensure the accurate and timely launch of sale
- Owns product categorisation across the Mint Velvet website, making sure all products are displayed in their correct categories
- Liaising with the imagery team and copywriter to ensure all products have the required imagery and data in advance of stock arriving into the business and loading these to the Mint Velvet website
- Working with the marketing and content teams to build trend categories for the website and marketing channels, ensuring we have sufficient stock to support and the products are clearly visible on site
- Assists in trade and ad hoc reporting
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.