Digital Trading Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Digital Trading Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Ecommerce team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
You will be working in a fast paced & evolving environment with the primary objective of maximising sales on our own and host websites. This is an entry level role, suitable for someone looking to start their career in an ecommerce retail environment, and is a permanent, full time position.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Digital Trading Admin Assistant…
You’ll need to have strong numeracy skills, a high level of attention to detail and be comfortable working with data. You will be able to adaptable with the ever changing demands of the ecommerce world, have good problem solving skills, and intermediate excel knowledge. You will be passionate about pursuing a career in Ecommerce, as well as having a love for fashion and an understanding of Ecommerce trading metrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform weekly and monthly reporting for our own and host websites, including reporting on sales, delivery, search, and product, using all key ecommerce metrics (e.g. conversion, AOV)
- Work with the Ecommerce Merchandiser to produce regular lessons learnt reports and feedback opportunities to product teams
- Provide the correct data and images to host websites, feeding back any issues to the web team and product team
- Have a good relationship with host web teams to ensure product is live on host sites within agreed KPI’s
- Complete checks across our own and host websites, highlighting missing product or errors
- Sharing markdown product information with host websites to ensure the accurate and timely launch of sale
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Digital Trading Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.