Digital Trading Assistant
We are looking for a Digital Trading Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Ecommerce team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
The digital trading assistant plays a vital role in providing integral administration support to the digital team and wider business. Working closely with numerous departments including buying and merchandising, marketing and content, this role acts as a product ambassador for online, understanding what’s working, what isn’t, and ensuring products are showcased on the site in the optimised areas, order and to the intent they were originally purchased.
This is an entry level role, suitable for someone looking to start their career in an ecommerce retail environment, and is a permanent, full time position.
You’ll need to have strong numeracy skills, a high level of attention to detail and be comfortable working with data. You will be able to adaptable with the ever changing demands of the ecommerce world, have good problem solving skills, and intermediate excel knowledge. You will be passionate about pursuing a career in Ecommerce, as well as having a love for fashion and an understanding of Ecommerce trading metrics.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages product loading for MV.com, owning the critical path report and working closely with our Photography Coordinator and Copywriter to ensure you have everything you need in advance of stock arriving in the business
- Action regular checks of MV.com to ensure all newness has launch to the site and is attributed to the correct categories correctly
- Audits the website and carries out weekly reporting of lines to ensure newness has launched across all of our platforms
- Provides host websites with accurate product imagery and data, carrying out checks to ensure this launches correctly across all websites and following up on any issues with the relevant teams
- Is a key contact for the buying and merchandising teams
- Assists in trade reporting
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Is analytically minded and experienced in using excel and formulas
- Has reporting experience and comfortable working with numbers
- Is logical in their approach and demonstrates high levels of accuracy, consistency and rigour in their administration duties
- Strong relationship building skills across different functions and levels of the business. Has the ability to work well independently but also as a team
- Has a passion for digital and product and demonstrates a knowledge of the wider womenswear online market by actively seeking to broaden their understanding on what competitors are doing, new product launching on others websites and what is happening seasonally in trends
- Has a real can do attitude and eagerness to constantly learn and adapt within a fast paced environment
- Take responsibility for continually improving own performance by agreeing and achieving objectives
- Has a positive attitude, is always professional and helpful and acts as an ambassador of the brand and team
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.