Digital Trading Coordinator
As Digital Trading Assistant at Mint Velvet you will support in the trading of MV.com to deliver the budgeted growth plans. You will be responsible for ensuring MV.com is always presented to the highest standard, to provide customers the optimum journey through the conversion funnel. Working cross-functionally, you will take ownership for the critical path of product launches, ensuring that these are delivered and categorised in a timely manner.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS DIGITAL TRADING ASSISTANT…
Ideally, you will have experience in a fast-paced admin role. You will be highly commercial - numerate and data-driven balanced with a keen interest in fashion. You can communicate effectively with people at all levels, from Directors to peers, communicating your ideas and suggestions clearly, positively and convincingly.
You’re brilliantly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards. You focus on solutions not problems, showing an ability to make key decisions within a framework.
If you have experience with GA and Content Square that is a bonus but not essential.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Owns the critical path of product launches to the website, working closely with the relevant teams to coordinate imagery and product copy to ensure new products are loaded efficiently to prevent any delays to launch
- Working closely with the Imagery Co-ordinator, responsible for ensuring all imagery is uploaded to the website and advising on any products that need adding to shoot lists
- Responsible for the daily site audit, ensuring categories remain optimised and the customer journey remains seamless
- Manages MV stock reporting, ensuring all products are live; working through any nuances and escalating risks or concerns to the wider trading team
- Reviews forward intake, ensuring that products are ready for launch and fully optimised for the website. Working closely with the merchandising team and advising on product categorisation
- Responsible for ensuring trade categories are optimised, fully merchandised and meet the expectation of the customer, using analytics to inform pages that require focus and working with the Digital Trading Coordinator to optimise
- Works with the marketing team to support on campaign and promotional launches on site, ensuring we have sufficient stock to support
- Works with the Imagery Co-ordinator to ensure curated pages are merchandised commercially and owns the creation of “Buy The Outfit”
- Utilises category merchandising tools to optimise category pages
- Supports with the optimisation of search functionality, reviewing top search terms, implementing redirects and synonyms
- Assists with the production of weekly trade reports and carrying out ad hoc reporting
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Trading Coordinator” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.