Digital Trading Assistant
As Digital Trading Assistant at Mint Velvet you will support in the trading of MV.com to deliver the budgeted growth plans. You will be responsible for ensuring MV.com is always presented to the highest standard, to provide customers the optimum journey through the conversion funnel. Working cross-functionally, you will take ownership for the critical path of product launches, ensuring that these are delivered and categorised in a timely manner. You will also support the Digital Trading Coordinator on product launches on host websites.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS DIGITAL TRADING ASSISTANT…
You will be highly numerate, data-driven with strong excel skills. You can communicate effectively with people at all levels, from Directors to peers, communicating your ideas and suggestions clearly, positively and convincingly. You use strong questioning and listening skills.
You will embody the Mint Velvet values; demonstrating curiosity, courage, passion and selflessness. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst delivering projects to an agreed schedule.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Owning the critical path of product launches to the website, working closely with the relevant teams to coordinate imagery and product copy to ensure new products are loaded efficiently
- Upload product imagery and ensures this is circulated to the wider trading team to be shared with host partners
- Responsible for the daily site audit, ensuring categories remain optimised and the customer journey remains seamless
- Review forward intake, ensuring that products are ready for launch and fully optimised for the website
- Responsible for ensuring trade categories are optimised, fully merchandised and meet the expectation of the customer
- Assist in producing weekly trade reports and carrying out ad hoc reporting
- Use digital trading tools to manage product searchindising and can optimise search functionality
- Work with the wider trading team to support on the launches of promotional activity
- Own stock on site reporting of these brands, working closely with hosts to ensure smooth and accurate product launches
- Carry out host audits to ensure the Mint Velvet brand is fully optimised on host website
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.