Digital Trading Coordinator
As Digital Trading Coordinator at Mint Velvet, you will assist in the trading of our MV.com website to deliver the budgeted growth plans both in the UK and internationally. You’ll use data and analytics to gain actionable insight to deliver the optimum customer journey through the conversion funnel, helping to shape the trading activity of the future online strategy. Working cross-functionally, you will ensure MV.com always has the right stock levels to support demand and effective brand marketing. You will be pivotal to ensuring the MV.com website is optimised to its finest and that the brand is always presented consistently.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS DIGITAL TRADING COORDINATOR…
You will have previous experience of working within Digital Trading role. You will be highly commercial - numerate and data-driven balanced with a keen interest in fashion. Experience using GA and Content Square that is a bonus but not essential.
You can communicate effectively with people at all levels, from Directors to peers, communicating your ideas and suggestions clearly, positively and convincingly. You will be confident to admit if you don’t know something and able to seek advice from others.
You’re brilliantly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards. You focus on solutions not problems, showing an ability to make key decisions within a framework.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analyse and report on weekly trade and monthly performance, and using your experience using various reporting tools to build new reports where required
- Always being curious to build a greater understanding of our customer through analysis in order to surface trends and identify opportunities and risks, turning this knowledge into actionable insights to drive conversion through the sales funnel
- Using your commercial awareness and passion for data to ensure the website is always merchandised and optimised in-line with trading priorities and marketing calendars
- Working closely with our marketing and merchandising teams, feeding back insight and ensuring we always have enough stock to support campaigns to maximise availability and conversion
- Being responsible for optimising search functionality and navigation across the website
- Managing category merchandising tools and working with the Senior Digital Trading Manager on a testing plan to build insight and deliver results
- Managing the WSSI and continually forecasting and identifying opportunities and risks, supporting the DC team to manage resource and working closely with our merchandising teams to work on optimum stock levels to achieve the sales plans
- Managing the Digital Trading Assistant and working with them to optimise the website and ensure the critical path is met for the delivery of launches and campaigns
- Regularly undertaking relevant competitor and market analysis - using your findings to highlight and act on any ideas, opportunities or concerns back in the Digital Trading team
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Digital Trading Coordinator” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.