Digital Trading Manager
We are looking for a permanent and full time Digital Trading Manager to join our Digital team. As Digital Trading Manager you will be responsible for planning and trading our owned and hosted digital websites. You will work closely with Digital Marketing, User Experience & Technical teams to ensure we maximise sales & margin potential across all sites. You will report into the Head of Digital and manage a team on 3.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Digital Trading Manager
You will need to have excellent analytical and reporting skills with a proven track record for identifying/interpreting data as commercial opportunities. You will work and think strategically with the ability to plan ahead and foresee opportunities. You will need people management skills and have a desire to coach and develop the team. And last, but by no means least you must love the Mint Velvet brand and recognise its strength in the market place and future potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for seasonal planning of each digital channel we trade, ensuring all relevant KPI’s are considered. Regular reforecasting of these KPI’s is required to ensure a latest view of risks & opportunities is available and sales & profit potential is maximised
- Management of the Digital Trading Calendar ensuring all internal & external factors are considered when planning activity to optimise sales potential
- Monitoring stock, sales and profit implications of any activity
- Responsible for weekly reporting across all Digital channels, making proposals for action where required; including reforecasting of sales & stocks in line with current trading conditions & strategic goals
- Responsible for planning the range for our owned & host websites ensuring the appropriate depths of buy & product mixes are in bought
- Work closely with Buying & Merchandising teams to maximise sales on current lines & identify opportunities at both category & product level
- Liaise with the brand UX & Digital Marketing teams to ensure the digital strategy is seamlessly delivered across all touchpoints
- Lead a small team inspiring & developing them successfully
- Carry out Ad Hoc analysis to support trading tactics
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.