Digital Visual Merchandiser
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A DIGITAL VISUAL MERCHANDISER…
You will be responsible for the visual merchandising for mintvelvet.co.uk website at a product and category level. Supporting the Trade and Production teams in ensuring we are representing a commercial VM strategy and maintaining the company’s commercial strategy in line with the promotional calendar.
You have a strong understanding of the Mint Velvet customer and Brand, as well as the ability to actively provide and use analysis to develop category merchandising.
You will work closely with the Buying, Marketing and Creative teams to ensure that mintvelvet.co.uk priority styles, collections, trends, promotion and campaigns go live in line with the marketing/trading plans across the site. For this reason you take a highly collaborative approach, focusing on strong relationship- management and the achievement of shared goals.
You’re brilliantly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Presenting the product in the best possible way to maximize site conversion and revenue.
- Performing daily analysis across all categories ensuring that our product catalogue showcases the best product mix in the right place, at the right time.
- Making the customer journey to locate the desired product simplistic.
- Ensuring that the customer can use filtering component to narrow down their search.
- Working closely with our visual merchandising tools to ensure our sort order is A/B tested and converting for all product areas.
- Using Google analytics and ContentSquare to understand key themes and trends within a category is required daily. You will also use numerous metrics to analyse and understand how our customers behave.
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Analyst” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.