We are looking for a Finance Controller to join our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a full time role reporting to the Finance Director.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Finance Controller.
You’ll need to be highly numerate, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across all functions within the business. You must thrive in a fast paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail. A qualified accountant, preferably with big 4 audit experience, as well as experience of managing teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for monthly management accounts, continuously improving to ensure efficient business reporting and insights across the business
- Responsible for monitoring cashflow, optimising hedging and maintaining banking relationships.
- Production of Year End Statutory Accounts and delivering a smooth year end audit.
- Work with external tax accountants to assist with the preparation of annual tax computations and related matters.
- Ensure effective internal financial controls and processes are in place, creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Being an effective leader to the finance team, driving performance and supporting development (nine heads).
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Controller” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.