IT Support Analyst
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our dynamic and passionate IT team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This position is part time, 3 month contract role. We will need to have previous similar experience within a commercial environment.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as an IT Support Analyst.
You’ll need sound knowledge of networks and server/data centre technologies, phones and mobile telecommunications and office productivity software. You will need to have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). You’ll have strong and clear communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across functions and with external suppliers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support IT hardware and software so ensuring that employees have the required resources to fulfil their roles
- Order new hardware/software ensuring costs are controlled and equipment is available when required.
- Primary contact for all Head Office support issues
- Day to day configuration and maintenance of other internal software such as door entry system.
- Engage and liaise with third parties to help resolve ongoing support issues in an acceptable manner and within the agreed SLAs.
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Support Analyst” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.