Junior Digital Analyst
We’re looking for a permanent and full time Junior Digital Analyst to join the dynamic Ecommerce team at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Junior Digital Analyst…
The core focus of this role is to manage the day-to-day reporting and analysis of the Mint Velvet website. The successful candidate will work across the Digital and Marketing functions to provide actionable insight in order to optimise site performance and customer experience.
You’ll need to have experience using analytics tools (ideally Google Analytics) to gather insight and understand how data can be exploited to drive competitive advantage. You will need to be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills. You must be a strong communicator with the ability to translate complex data to a wide range of audiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Google Analytics, Datitude and Tableau to analyse customer behaviour and site performance (training will be provided as necessary)
- Ensuring all Business Functions are kept aware and informed of relevant Insight and Analytics
- Maintaining and sense checking analytics tagging to ensure data accuracy
- Implementing and/or coordinating with Web Developer to set up tests, furthering the onsite programme
- Analysing performance of onsite testing and communicating results and recommendations to the business
- Highlighting and promoting importance of effective Analytics implementation and measurement for all new site functionality or initiatives
- Maintaining quality and effectiveness of regular reporting covering:
- Site performance metrics across digital channels and platforms
- Content performance
- Onsite user journey and behaviour
- A/B testing activity and results
- Onsite searches
- Digital marketing performance
- Competitor benchmarking and market share performance
- On-going customer satisfaction / NPS
- Customer feedback
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a discretionary annual bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, private medical healthcare, interest free season ticket loan, generous staff discount and clothing allowance.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Digital Analyst” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.