Junior PR Assistant
We are looking for a Junior PR Assistant to join our passionate marketing team based at our head office in High Wycombe. This is a role for someone with entry level experience, looking to further their career in PR. You’ll have strong and clear communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with press and external contacts alike whether that be over the telephone, in personal or by email. Organisation and a proactive nature is essential.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Junior PR Assistantt
Working alongside the Senior PR Coordinator, the Junior PR Assistant will assist in delivering a successful PR strategy and is responsible for varied areas of the press office on a day to day basis. This role provides the candidate experience to grow within the department and a chance to create and build on press contacts. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of the brand story and is able to communicate this to the press.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communication with all consumer media including Press, TV, Online and Regional
- Actively build on new and existing press and media relationships – with a regional focus
- Overseeing all PR sample distribution and collection to media (send outs)
- Monitoring media on a day to day basis, reporting coverage to the team and suggesting coverage opportunities
- Maintaining image folders
- Liaising with the buying team to gather product information and samples
- Liaising with the buying team to identify upcoming product launches and new collections
- Assisting in creation of press releases and press communications with support of the Senior PR coordinator
- Supporting the Senior PR coordinator with any press events and trips
- Maintaining PR sample areas
- Assisting with organization of PR related shoots
- Working closely with influencers to support social media coverage
- Other reasonable duties as required by the Company
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.