Merchandise Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Merchandise team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is an entry level role for someone looking to start their career in Merchandising and is a permanent, full time position.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Merchandise Admin Assistant
You’ll need to have strong numeracy and math skills, with intermediate MS excel skills. You must be organised with a high level of attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be well motivated, with good communication skills and passionate about pursuing a career in Merchandising.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately implementing allocation plans in a timely manner
- Review line performance and adapt replenishment schedules accordingly, with approval from the Assistant Merchandiser
- Support the Merchandising team with performance and data analysis to produce sizing, colour and competitive pricing information
- Create and maintain styles and purchase orders within the system
- Manage the intake process into the DC
- Review performance at line, category & department level each week, reacting to sales patterns and maximising profit opportunity
- Managing any amendments to the product (cost price, selling price, colour, delivery) on the system
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Merchandise Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.