Merchandising Admin Assistant
As Merchandising Admin Assistant, you will provide effective administrative support for our non-clothing merchandising team and assist with the planning and development of the department.
Taking responsibility for the full intake management for the department, supporting the team through reporting, making suggestions to drive sales and manage risk where appropriate.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS AN MAA…
You will demonstrate strong numeracy and math skills. You will have experience using MS excel, ideally to an intermediate level. Importantly, you will also be passionate about pursuing a career within Merchandising.
You will be brilliantly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Accurately implementing allocation plans in a timely manner
- Review line performance and adapt replenishment schedules accordingly, with approval from the Assistant Merchandiser
- Support the Merchandising team with performance and data analysis to produce sizing, colour and competitive pricing information
- Create and maintain styles and purchase orders within the system
- Manage the intake process into the DC
- Review performance at line, category & department level each week, reacting to sales patterns and maximising profit opportunity
- Managing any amendments to the product (cost price, selling price, colour, delivery) on the system
- Manage an accurate intake and delivery schedule, while managing relations with Buying, Branch Merchandising and Freight Forwarders
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Merchandising Admin Assistant” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.