Merchandise Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate Merchandise team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is an entry level role for someone looking to start their career in Merchandising and is a permanent, full time position.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Merchandise Admin Assistant
You’ll need to have strong numeracy and math skills, with intermediate MS excel skills. You must be organised with a high level of attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be well motivated, with good communication skills and passionate about pursuing a career in Merchandising.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately implementing allocation plans in a timely manner.
- Review line performance and adapt replenishment schedules accordingly, with approval from the Assistant Merchandiser.
- Support the Merchandising team with performance and data analysis to produce sizing, colour and competitive pricing information.
- Create and maintain styles and purchase orders within the system.
- Manage the intake process into the DC.
- Review performance at line, category & department level each week, reacting to sales patterns and maximising profit opportunity.
- Managing any amendments to the product (cost price, selling price, colour, delivery) on the system.
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Alternatively click below on the LinkedIn button to apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.