Next Generation Talent
Entry level opportunities across Buying, Merchandising, Digital and Marketing
We’re always looking for the next generation of talented individuals to join the Mint Velvet team, particularly in Buying and Merchandising, Digital and Marketing.
At Mint Velvet we believe potential is as important as experience, so you don’t have to have a particular degree to apply as long as you are determined to build a career in your chosen field. What we do value is a great work-ethic, so demonstrating work experience (whether paid, voluntary or extra-curricular) is essential, ideally within a retail or other customer-facing environment
- The ability to think both creatively and logically, processing information from a range of sources while keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- The ability to articulate yourself clearly and confidently
- A collaborative approach
- Resilience and an always-learning, growth mindset
- Strong relationship-building skills and empathy
- The courage to back your decisions, try new things and challenge when necessary
- A naturally curious approach and ability to work through challenges
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A strong personal drive to succeed in your career
- Adaptability and openness to change
- An understanding of the Mint Velvet brand and customer
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. And if you still need convincing, check out our amazing benefits below.
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Next Generation” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview with one of our head office team. Best of luck with your application. We can’t wait to hear from you
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.