Customer Care Advisor
Mint Velvet is about style you can just slip-on to look effortlessly chic – even on the busiest days. We take the trends, then relax them for the woman who wants her nod to fashion to still look and feel carefree. There is thought in the tiniest details and boutique touches to our service, making Mint Velvet a luxurious yet affordable treat.
We’re looking for a temporary and part time Customer Care Advisor to join our passionate Customer Care Team of 9 at our Head Office in High Wycombe. Working across three days a week until the end of January, the right candidate must be reliable and flexible as we are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 5:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays.
We’d love to meet a positive, friendly and hardworking individual who is looking to work in a fast paced environment and has a genuine passion for customer care. They must be highly customer focused and have proven experience dealing with customers either in an office or on the shop floor.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional customer care at all times
- Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every single customer to meet their needs
- Responding to customer queries within our agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms, including live chat, email, phone calls and social media
- Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries
- Liaising with the warehouse Team and couriers to resolve any issues with orders
- Working closely with stores and other departments
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Customer Care Advisor you must have:
- An appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business
- Excellent computer skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- The ability to work as part of a Team
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday (prorated), and a generous staff discount.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.