We’re looking for a permanent and full time Payroll Administrator to join the Human Resources team at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Payroll Administrator…
You’ll need to have two years’ experience as a Payroll Administrator with excellent attention to detail and be proficient in using Microsoft Excel. The role involves working closely with both internal and external providers so you’ll need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident communicating at all levels of the business. Experience of effective and efficient data management is a must.
We’re a small HR team of 4, so you’ll need to be happy working unsupervised on occasion and be able to use your initiative, as well as having the ability to work to tight deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure. You must have the ability to work and use discretion with confidential information.
And by no means least, you’ll need to be an inspirational, helpful and informed role model and know, wear and live the Mint Velvet style.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exporting the monthly payroll submissions from stores, checking the accuracy and amending any missing or incomplete data
- Monitor the internal payroll email
- Prepare and submit our UK and Irish payrolls for our outsourced payroll provider to meet deadlines
- Review returned payroll data and work closely with payroll provider to ensure any changes are made
- Submit monthly pension payments, administer childcare vouchers and BUPA
- Answer employee queries relating to pay, pensions and the payroll portal
- Produce monthly reports relating to budget hours, overtime and labour turnover
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a discretionary annual bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, private medical healthcare, interest free season ticket loan, generous staff discount and clothing allowance.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Payroll Administrator” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.