Performance Marketing Assistant
Performance Marketing Assistant
We’re looking for a highly numerical, multi-tasking individual to join our Marketing team as a Performance Marketing Assistant. Experience working across digital marketing channels within a medium sized fashion/retail business is essential.
In this fast-paced and analytical role you will act as a general support to the Digital Marketing Manager across all digital channels, inclusive of direct marketing. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our database, which will require you to be highly data-driven as well as comfortable working with and analysing large data sets. This is a multi-channel role requiring excellent organisational skills to assist the digital workflow from design to development via project management and ongoing support.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS DIGITAL GROWTH ASSISTANT…
You will need to have a proven track record working with and analysing data with excellent numerical skills. Previous experience of handling large customer data sets is essential. Ideally, you will have a Maths A-level (Grade A-C) and a strong grade at Maths GSCE level (A or B), or equivalent, and advanced Excel knowledge.
You will embody the Mint Velvet values; demonstrating curiosity, courage, passion and selflessness. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst delivering projects to an agreed schedule.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Weekly and monthly reporting across all online and offline channels
- Supporting on monthly in-depth analysis of performance - deriving insights from large data sets
- Daily checks across all channels
- Cost inputting across all channels
- Manage and maintain the in-house product feeds
- Day to day management of in-house customer data based including ability to segment and export the data to feed into targeted marketing activity
- Creation and coordination of all digital briefs in Asana (project management system)
- Coordination of content asset briefs including content boxes, navigation dropdowns, app banners and site seasonal updates
- In-house GDPR representative for marketing
- Minute taking and administrative tasks when required
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Performance Marketing Assistant” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.