Product and Shoot Assistant
We are looking for an energetic and organised individual to join our busy marketing team. As Product and Shoot Assistant you will be the guardian for all imagery, ensuring it is delivered on time and to spec, acting as liaison point across the team. The successful candidate will also assist on all UK photoshoots, managing the samples and schedule for the day. You will need to be highly organised and a brilliant communicator, as well as have a thorough understanding of the Mint Velvet brand handwriting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Main liaison point for all shoots across the business
- Managing all photoshoot bookings in accordance with the photoshoot calendar, keeping all relevant parties in the loop with key dates
- Booking all crews for shoots, ensuring they are set up correctly on the order and budget sheets, and within budget for the shoot
- Stylist assistance on all shoots – to include dressing models and pinning
- Managing the imagery critical path to ensure all is delivered on time and in the sizes and formats required by the team
- Management of the in-house studio on a day-to-day basis, ensuring it is kept tidy, stocked with relevant materials etc.
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.