In this fast-paced role you are responsible for the production of all BAU digital content including our homepages, emails, magazine articles, digital content pages and more. You will use a customer-focused mind set in order to effectively support and enhance the ecommerce website. We are looking for someone who is proactive, agile and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. You will benefit from a close working relationship with both our Digital Design and Technical team members allowing you to explore and gain experience in various facets of the ecommerce industry.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS PRODUCTION ASSISTANT…
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role, within the retail industry. You will demonstrate previous experience using Photoshop and experience using Content Management Systems is advantageous.
You’re brilliantly organised with the ability to manage your own time effectively and prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards. You’re agile and flexible in your approach, focusing on solutions not problems.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ownership and production of all day-to-day content on the website
- Completing daily checks across all on-site activity
- Maintaining best practice under team guidance
- Ensuring all content is optimised across devices
- Continually seek to develop and enhance the ecommerce website
- Proactively proposing new functionality to improve / streamline workflows
- Being a key participant in Design brainstorms for new content areas, landing pages and other ad hoc web pages
- Conducting site health monitoring
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Trading Coordinator” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.