Retail Operations Co-ordinator
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Head of Retail Operations in co-ordinating and delivering an organised, effective and robust retail operations and communications framework.
To deliver impactful and accurate communications across all stores and host partners, and use excellent administrative and organisational skills to provide seamless operational support across the retail team.
Acting as the link between Retail and Marketing so that relevant store marketing requests are appropriately supported as well as ensuring delivery of all store marketing materials.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A RETAIL OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR
You are passionate about fashion and style, and demonstrate an infectious enthusiasm for our brand, customer and your work. You are positive and professional, demonstrating a drive to work consistently to high standards and within agreed timeframes.
You are brilliantly organised and are able to prioritise your workload to deliver on objectives. You demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal, and are comfortable presenting to others.
You develop strong working relationships and are able to negotiate and influence where needed. You demonstrate emotional intelligence and resilience, and responsiveness to change and challenges.
You must also be comfortable working with numbers and data.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more, we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Deliver store communications including Mint Velvet Update and Sale guidelines, ensuring that communications are always clear, accurate and on brand
- Updating seasonal brand guidelines, including Sale, Brand Event and Christmas
- Ensure regular & clear communication with brand partners
- Work with stakeholders to update all store Policy and Procedures, ensuring all language, grammar and formatting are correct and consistent
- Produce weekly data capture reports
- Work with Finance to formulate quarterly store data plans for Retail Director to review
- Send out the quarterly sales and data plans
- Responsible for liaising between Marketing and Retail- manage a store graphics calendar
- Manage the database of store design plans and update the store fixture audit when required
- Review H&S emails and store maintenance requests
- Manage new store critical path ensuring all departments are kept up-to-date and provide retail operations support at new store openings
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the Retail team, Head Office departments and suppliers
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, early pay-day finishes, social activities and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Retail Operations Co-ordinator” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.