Senior Assistant Merchandiser
We are looking for an Senior Assistant Merchandiser to join our dynamic and passionate Merchandise team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a permanent and full time position. Ideally you will have experience as a Senior AM in a fashion retail business.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Senior Assistant Merchandiser
You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across functions within the business and enjoy working as part of team. You will have good numeracy and MS excel skills and must be organised, with a high level of attention to detail. You must be able to demonstrate a focus on finding solutions and improvements which add value to customers and the overall business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Merchandiser to maximise the profitability of the ranges, the stores and the e-commerce business and to deliver in-season actions to maximise profit opportunities
- Range building, including completing historical analysis, accurately calculating line buys and ensuring accurate sizing decisions are made
- Create and maintain an accurate intake and delivery schedule
- Check and maintain systems for delivery performance, including dealing with deliveries which are out of tolerance
- Complete weekly analysis of department, product and store performance in order to establish trading patterns
- Identify best and worst sellers and make recommendations
- KPI Analysis
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Senior Assistant Merchandiser” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.