Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
As Mid/Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for leading design work for both print and digital under the direction of the Creative Director. You will be accountable for ensuring the brand handwriting is true to Mint Velvet and always consistent. You will own seasonal 360 of design templates considering best practice for UX design and store environment.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS MID/SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER…
You will have a well-rounded understanding of design; both online and offline. You have creative flair- an exceptional eye for quality and detail, and aptitude for creative thinking. You are knowledgeable in Design, always knowing what our competitor-set are doing within design as well as keeping a keen eye on emerging trends to share with the team. You demonstrate a commercial awareness- maintaining a customer focus on all activities and decisions.
You are extremely well organised, able to plan and prioritise your time proactively. You work well under pressure - able to anticipate challenges, responding and adapting effectively. You demonstrate excellent communication skills, can communicate effectively with people at all levels- and are able to influence effectively. You have strong people and relationship management experience - a keen collaborator and team player
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more we can’t wait to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include
- Deliver and co-ordinate all design work for both print and digital; working with other team members to ensure this happens is the most effective manner
- Allocate design work within design studio (to Junior Designer) and manage work flow to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Ensure consistent brand handwriting across all touchpoints and sign off work for Junior Designer
- Own seasonal 360 of design templates considering best practice for UX design and store environment, ensuring designs are fit for purpose and feeding back to the wider team ahead of the season starting
- Test all new print concepts and materials ensuring fit for purpose and on brand whilst being cost efficient
- Ad hoc packaging and branding projects
YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mid/Senior Graphic Designer” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.