Senior sales ledger finance assistant
As Senior Sales Ledger Finance Assistant, you will assist and support in preparing all the company accounts with a view to providing accurate and detailed accounting information.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS SALES LEDGER FINANCE ASSISTANT…
You have experience in a similar role.
You are detail orientated and can accurately work at pace.
You are resilient, adaptable and can effectively navigate through both anticipated and unexpected challenges. You are excellent at communicating and relationship-building.
You are a team player and have a desire to learn.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Raising invoices and supporting documentation for all international and wholesale transactions
- Managing customer and store queries in a friendly and professional manner, escalating where appropriate
- Preparing sales information on a weekly basis for management accounts
- Monitoring and checking that stores have banked the correct amounts of cash, recording credit card payments and petty cash deductions in order to reconcile the management accounts
- Investigating any issues directly with stores and escalate any issues outside of tolerances
- Managing administration for all store stock takes and tabulate results, raising and sending all stock loss invoices to the relevant company in a timely manner
- Applying for gift cards to be set up in line with the critical path
- Responsible for writing off of all expired gift cards on a monthly basis and producing the weekly gift card report to the business
- Completing all National Statistics required by their due date
- Preparing and filing EC Sales list on a monthly basis
- Supporting the smooth and efficient running of the department by the maintenance of department spread sheets and data as required
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Digital Analyst” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.