Customer Care Advisor- Social Media
We’re looking for a positive, friendly and hardworking individual to join our passionate Customer Care Team at our Head Office in High Wycombe. In this fast-paced role, you will communicate with our customers via telephone, email, live chat and social media and will provide a unique and personal service to each customer. One of your key responsibilities will be responding to customer queries on social media, ensuring that responses align with our brand handwriting and demonstrate a high level of customer care. This role will manage the customer interactions on social media only, and not include any content creation.
We are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays, so the successful candidate needs to be flexible and reliable. Please note, temporarily due to COVID-19, our current working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Saturday only.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
You must have a genuine passion for customer care and proven experience working in an office based customer care role, specifically responding to queries on social media platforms. You will be confident in all aspects of social media and you will also possess excellent communication skills - written & verbal. You will also demonstrate strong computer skills.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more, we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Delivering exceptional customer care at all times
- Taking ownership of responding to customer queries on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Maintaining regular contact with our Social Media Coordinator and wider Marketing team, to stay informed of key marketing/social activity
Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every customer to meet their needs
Responding to customer queries within our agreed response time
Handling customer queries across different channels, including live chat, phone calls and email
Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries
Liaising with the warehouse team and couriers to resolve any order issues
Working closely with stores and other head office departments
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Customer Care Advisor- Social Media” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.