Social Media Assistant
We are looking for a Social Media Assistant to join our dynamic and fast-paced marketing team reporting to our Senior Social Media Coordinator and based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is a full time entry level role for a motivated, creative and fashion focused individual looking for first step in a career in social media marketing.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Social Media Assistant.
You’ll need to have a genuine passion for social media and be a regular user of key platforms – especially competent with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram with a strong understanding of the differences of each platform and on top of key developments. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and a creative eye. A can do attitude alongside good time management and organisational skills are essential.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Senior Social Media Coordinator with day to day running of social media platforms and implementing the brand’s social media strategy
- Copywriting and scheduling of Twitter
- Create Pinterest boards to support wider Marketing campaigns
- Work with Marketing Assistant to implement store marketing strategy on social media
- Oversee social media competitions and arranging prizes
- Input into social media campaign planning
- Assisting with content creation including in-house shoots, wider campaign shoots and video content
- Log statistics weekly/monthly and assistance with analysis
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Assistant” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.