Supply Chain Admin Assistant
As Supply Chain Admin Assistant your role is to assist in the cost effective, timely and compliant (HMRC & Transportation) movement of all imported and exported stock to support the business requirements.
For imports, to ensure the smooth flow of goods from origin for imports to final delivery destination being continuously aware of cost efficiencies and brand requirements whilst maintaining compliance. For exports, to ensure the smooth flow of goods to final delivery destination with a strong understanding of market restrictions to maintain compliance.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A SUPPLY CHAIN ADMIN ASSISTANT…
Ideally, you will have previous experience in an Admin role and will demonstrate excellent excel skills.
You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst delivering projects to an agreed schedule. You will have strong communication skills and will confidently communicate with our DC and partners.
You consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more, we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide vital admin support to the Supply Chain team; checking invoices for correct cost prices, commodity codes and delivery payment terms
- Checking import invoices and customs entries, updating freight trackers with new tariffs and act as a point of contact for our DC and freight forwarders
- To ensure Lima (Allport track & trace system) and Work-In-Progress report are correctly reflecting the status of the POs
- Ensure Buying, Merchandising & Digital teams are informed and updated on all import/export processes and costs. Be a point of contact to ensure day to day queries are resolved efficiently
- Calculate freight pre costings and communicate along with other relevant information to the teams
- Assist collating quotes for all air freight Goods on Hangers (GOH)
- On a weekly basis, work closely with the Merchandising teams to ensure that intake on the line details is maintained and updated accurately in order to provide the Import/Export Supervisor with accurate container roll ups
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Supply Chain Admin Assistant” in the subject line. If you’re shortlisted, our interview process typically includes a telephone interview and, if you progress, a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.