Merchandise Admin Assistant- Supply Chain
We are looking for a Supply Chain Admin Assistant to join our passionate and growing Logistics team, based at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is an entry level role for someone looking to start their career in retail logistics and is a permanent, full time position. The successful candidate will have a combination of passion, numerical and analytical skills and great communication skills.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Merchandise Admin Assistant- Supply Chain
You’ll need to have strong numeracy and analytical skills, with intermediate MS excel skills. You will have excellent communications skills and be able to build effective relationships at all levels across the business. Strong organisational skills are essential, combined with the ability to work to tight deadlines, changing demands and deliver under pressure. And by no means least, an absolute passion for Mint Velvet as a brand and strong desire to develop a career within retail logistics is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Import and Export team with all aspects of admin
- Issuing Unique Consignment References
- Checking invoices for correct cost prices, commodity codes, delivery and payment terms
- Chasing correct invoices and amended commodity codes if needed
- Checking import invoices and custom entries
- Requesting Consignment Numbers for incorrect billing
- DHL/TNT Parcel clearances
- Updating freight trackers with new tariffs
- Coordinating documentation for export to our international stores
- Communicating with the distribution centre, finance department and freight forwarders
- Supporting the team in all aspects of intake related admin
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Supply Chain Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply :
OR Email us : email@example.com
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.