Deputy Manager Vacancies
- Bristol Boutique | Deputy Manager | Part Time
- Hitchin Boutique | Deputy Manager | Full Time & Perm
- Henley Boutique | Deputy Manager | Full Time & Perm
- Marlborough Boutique | Deputy Manager | Part Time & Temp
- Oxford | Deputy Manager | Full Time
- Stamford | Deputy Manager | Part Time & Perm
We have an obsession in providing a fantastic shopping experience to every one of our customers; we’re never too formal, always human, warm and personal. We know fashion and share our confidence in showing how to put it all together.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Deputy Manager
You’ll need to have proven results in all areas of the Deputy Manager role, possess strong and creative visual skills, excel in people management, and be able to consistently deliver great service to our loyal Mint Velvet customers. You’ll need to be an inspirational, helpful and informed role model and know, wear and live the Mint Velvet style.
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 30 days holiday, a discretionary quarterly bonus scheme, generous staff discount and uniform allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application form or an up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To ApplyApplication Form
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.