Sales Ledger Finance Assistant
We’re looking for a permanent, full time Sales Ledger Finance Assistant to our dynamic and passionate Finance team, at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Sales Ledger Finance Assistant
You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. You’ll need to have strong numeracy and math skills, with intermediate MS excel skills. You must be organised with a high level of attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be well motivated, with good communication skills and passionate about pursuing a career in finance.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Raise invoices and supporting documentation for all International and Wholesale transactions as required.
- Ensure payment is received within agreed terms
- Deal with customer and store enquiries in a professional and polite manner, escalating any issues as appropriate
- Complete all National Statistics required by their due date
- Prepare and file EC Sales list on a monthly basis
- Check that stores have banked the correct amounts of cash, recording credit card payments and petty cash deductions in order to reconcile the management accounts
- Support the smooth and efficient running of the department by the maintenance of department spread sheets and data as required
You will be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and covering letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for
individuals who are
- • Passionate and driven
- • Able to think outside of the box
- • Can challenge and problem solve
- • Commercially aware
- • Innovative
- • Have a sleeves rolled up attitude
- • A love of style and retail
- • Able to put the customer first
- • Have an eye for the detail
- • Inspiring to others
- • Show initiative
- • Excellent communicators and well organised
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.