Marketing Admin Assistant
We are looking for a creative and passionate individual to join our Marketing team. This role has a strong social focus, and will require the successful candidate to create social content, so we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a clear sense of style, has a strong interest in social media, and has a good eye for photography and image curation.
To join our vibrant and fast growing business as a Marketing Admin Assistant
You must be highly organised, good at communicating and have a sleeves rolled up attitude to your work. This is an entry level role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ordering all printed materials for stores and events, regularly reviewing the costs
- Running regular audits of all the graphics ordered and ensure they continue to be fit for purpose
- Relationship management of external suppliers for any print work
- Cross costing printed projects regularly to ensure best price achieved
- Problem solving on any print issues
- Manage company branding projects - packaging, stationary etc.
- Work with Designers, Marketing Assistant, Head of Marketing and Retail Opps to ensure items ordered are fit for purpose
- Communicate with key teams ref delivery of printed projects
- Managing the Marketing Orders and Budget sheet for all print ordering
- Owning and overseeing the library of all marketing collateral and reviewing the effectiveness of each element
- Liaising with retail function to ensure the timely delivery of all collateral for season changes
- Working with Retail to ensure the correct items are ordered and delivered for each event
- Ownership of the critical path for all new store launches, working alongside Marketing and Ecommerce team to ensure all actions are completed in a timely and efficient fashion
- Assisting on the production and running of any events
- Main contact for host stores for image requests, and liaison with Merchandising teams to ensure correct images are sent across
- Direct contact with Art Director and external suppliers of photography to ensure all delivered on time and to spec
- Ownership of the image library, ensuring this is up to date and new imagery is circulated to the team
- Picture editing for design team on ad hoc projects
- Sitting on Creative panel and contributing ideas, initiatives and feedback at brainstorming sessions
- Assisting Social Marketing Coordinator on the delivery of social media campaigns
- Scheduling of all social media posts in management suite
- Ownership of regular social media activity to be updated weekly
- Ad hoc content, competitor and new tech research projects
- Ad hoc photography, styling and writing projects
- Support in the coordination and execution of any events
- Minute taking, as required, at Marketing meetings
- Provide holiday cover for other members of the Marketing team
You'll be rewarded with
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, a discretionary bonus scheme, generous staff discount and clothing allowance and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
If you have the experience and passion for this role
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' below and attaching either a completed Application Form or up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet. Please ensure you state which of our roles you're applying for within the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Regrettably, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
At Mint Velvet we always recruit our staff directly and are successful in doing so. We therefore do not need to use the services of recruitment agencies. We ask that you do not contact any of the Managers or HR Team in order to introduce your services. We do appreciate the interest you have in our company and thank you for your understanding.