Head Office Opportunities
- Building and managing large scale email campaigns
- Building bespoke microsites & management of blogs
- Online content management – form & content pages
- Email database management & cleansing
- Multi-variate testing
- Facebook and social media campaigns
- To be considered for this position you must have development experience using the following: PHP, XHTML, CSS and MySQL. This experience can be from your university studies (or equivalent) or from a commercial role.
- You will be liaising with internal stakeholders and agencies on a day to day basis, so you should also be an excellent communicator with a high standard of English. The ability to work to tight deadlines, a proactive approach and knowledge of, and an interest in, new technology are all essential.
Web Developer (part time)
We are looking for a hard-working, flexible and adaptable developer to work in our ecommerce department. This is a varied role within an exciting and growing department. It is a part-time position, for 3 days per week/22.5 hours. This role has a marketing bias so responsibilities will be varied so the candidate will need to be adaptable.
The job role responsibilities will include:
Skills & Qualifications:
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter, explaining why you are passionate about joining Mint Velvet, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a very limited number of year-long student placements at Mint Velvet and recruit for these jobs every Autumn. They're aimed at people who are doing sandwich courses with a year in industry and we are delighted to work with a number of universities to place interns: Westminster College and Manchester Met. So if you're doing such a course, then check below to see if we have any placements available
- No current placements available
Sadly, outside of these placements, we're not able to offer regular internships or work experience at Mint Velvet
If there’s nothing here for you at the moment, please don’t give up! if you’ve come this far, we’re sure you’d be someone we’d like to talk to and we update this page as soon as we start searching for new people, so please do check back here again