Follow these 5 simple steps to re-create the look yourself.
1. Prep hair with a good volumiser spray and texturiser – L’Oréal Professionnel tecni art volume riche and L’Oréal Professionnel tecni art pli are two products that will work well on almost any hair type. Blow dry smooth.
2. Take different sized sections and wrap around your curling tong from the root to tip in different directions to create loose, tousled waves
3. Finger brush the hair back towards the nape of the neck to allow the movement and secure.
4. Wrap the tail around the base once or twice (depending on the length of hair) to give a bun shape and secure with pins
5. Allow the rest of the hair to hang loose from the bottom of the bun. Finish by massaging the head to loosen the style