“I really like to focus on gorgeous fresh summery skin throughout the summer months, although it’s not always achievable without looking oily or sweaty. My top tip is to use cream based products. A lovely cream blush on the apples of your cheeks will give you that lovely fresh summer glow. A little highlighter to your cheek bones and down the centre of your nose will help you create a lovely sun-kissed shimmer. Use metallic shades on your eyes to really bring them out and pair with a little bit of lip-gloss. With this look, you’ll be naturally summer ready!”
P.S. Don’t forget our new collection of beauty must haves – SHOP THE EDIT
The beach waves look is an effortless and chic holiday hairstyle, however pulling the ‘this is how I woke up’ look can be a little daunting with so many products available. Here’s how to make your own at home…
What you will need:
– Sea Salt
– Warm Water
– Bottle with spray nozzle
– Coconut oil
– Lavender oil (optional)
- Pour the warm water and sea salt into the spray bottle.
- Give it a generous shake until salt dissolves.
- Combine the melted coconut oil into a separate bowl, then add the mixture to your spray bottle
- Add a few drops of the Lavender oil to make it smell lovely!
- Finally, spray all over partly-dried or wet hair and let dry naturally.