Pampering is a core element of the ultimate night in and what better way to indulge than with some home made beauty treatments? Our friends at Heaps & Stacks have shared three recipes for homemade bath salts, scented bath oils and a rejuvenating face mask…
Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals
Dead sea salt / Epsom salt
Rose pink clay
Dried rose petals / seaweed
1. Add one cup of each salt to your mixing bowl.
2. Add 3 teaspoons of your chosen clay.
3. Add 30 drops of chosen essential oil(s).
4. Sprinkle in two pinches of dried rose petals or dried seaweed.
Base oil (black pepper, Himalayan salt)
1. Add 25ml of your base oil to the empty bottle.
2. Add 10ml Jojoba oil to your beaker.
3. Add 20 drops of chosen essential oil(s) – you can combine multiple oils to make the 20 total drops.
4. Pour essential oils into main bottle and secure top – gently tilt upside down to mix the solution.
Facial clay (pink clay, green clay or white clay)
Small air-tight pot
1. Add 3 teaspoons facial clay to your mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 teaspoon ground oats to the bowl.
3. Add approximately 7 teaspoons of rose water to the oat and clay mix.
4. Mix to consistency (adding more water if needed).
5. Put in small airtight pot and use within 3 days.
Note – to use, apply to a clean face and leave to dry for approx. 10-15 minutes before washing off.