Although we’re not quite ready to say goodbye to the summer yet, we are looking forward to a wardrobe refresh, so here’s a preview of what’s to come, and our favourite trends for the season.
- Animal is everywhere – snake to leopard, classic to coloured.
- Colour continues – forget head-to-toe black, this is the season of colour and print, and AW18 has plenty of pink, orange and blue to brighten up the darker months.
- Knits get fun – icons, slogans and colour, making layering more interesting.
- Boots go off-white – the light boot is the must-have for the season.
- Sporty details continue with side stripes on trousers and jeans and trainers are still looking cool with just about everything.
- Camel makes everything look luxe – rich tones of biscuit to caramel look great layered together, or dressed down with denim.
- Fur finishes off – fake, of course, dons many a collar or lining and makes everyday pieces feel extra special.