What’s your night-time ritual? The right bedtime routine can not only ensure you switch off fully from ‘work mode’, but can help you sleep soundly so you’re well rested for tomorrow. If you’re in need of some inspiration for a blissful wind-down routine, we caught up with beauty and fashion blogger Emma Hoareau during her stay at our Hygge House escape, to get the lowdown on her evening rituals.
1. Light a candle and add a touch of Hygge to your home with a calming scent
2. Run a hot bath and enjoy an energising soak with some gorgeous smelling bath salts. Find out how to make your own bath salts with our video guide.
3. Detox your skin with a soothing facemask. Skin & Tonic’s coco mask will leave you with a plump and dewy complexion, ready to take on tomorrow.
4. Treat yourself to a pair of luxury satin pyjamas – dressing up needn’t just be for day time.
5. After your bath, slip your feet into a pair of MV slippers to lock in all warmth.
6. Put your phone away, turn the TV off and take some time for yourself.
7. Sip a peppermint tea while reading your favourite book and switch off from the world.
8. Last and most importantly… relax!